Welcome to our New Help Center

It's been on our mind for a while now to improve the customer experience so finding and getting answers to your questions is easier and less frustrating. As with any new system, we can't promise to have it right from the get go, but we'll keep working on it to make sure it works as seamlessly as possible.

If you can't find an answer to your question, please sign up or login with your google account and send us your question.

Thanks for your patience.

Is there no desktop software to play the lessons?

I can only play them using REALTIME and selecting the files out of the download files.

Did I miss downloading the operating software? 

Hey Tom, 

If you're meaning the Maestro application, it's not supported anymore, BUT you can still access it by logging into jamorama.com/login and changing the address to: www.jamorama.com/maestro. There you will find the download links and your registration details. 

I hope that helps. 

All the best with your playing.

Dan Orr

RockStar Recipes Ltd

I am logged in but how do i get my disk

David, we might need some more information from you. Can you please submit a ticket so we can locate your details and get you up and running again. 

Cheers!

Dan Orr

RockStar Recipes Ltd

I have had an account for many many years with Jamorama.  When I tried to sign in with my account name, jkee@carolina.rr.com,  it did not recognize it so I could not login.  I then created this new help account since i could find no other way to contact you.  Why can't i sign in with my old account name which was jkee@carolina.rr.com?

@Jack Kee, as you have probably seen, there is a new website which also contains brand new HD video lessons and we will be constantly adding lessons taught by Mark McKenzie. We will be migrating our old/paid customers to the new Jamorama system, however this process takes a long time as there is thousands of customers.

We are going to email you when your login details are ready to login to the new Jamorama members area.

Please click the following link to find out what is going on:
https://rockstar.freshdesk.com/categories/6400/forums/25295/topics/38257

Unable to find your voucher redeem page, for the Grab One deal.  Can you assist please ASAP.????

Hi Craig, if you have sent an email to our support center, you probably already received the link to create your Jamorama account. If you haven't contacted us via Email at all, please do so to: support@jamorama.com

needing support around the voucher redeem. where do i go to do this so i can enter my code?

Thanks

Terence

How do I redeem my Grabone voucher? I sent an email to the support centre,got an email back with a link & all it was was a link to this page.....very frustrating. 

Hi guys, we are trying to reply as fast as we can to all our GrabOne customers. We will be sending you the correct link to activate your Jamorama account. Thanks in advanced for your patience.

Hello,

I'm going through the basic course, I already know a lot of chords but no music theory etc. I want to get more proficient at playing guitar which is why I joined Jamorama, some of the chords the G and C so far I have found that Mark teaches to put the fingers in a different way than I do, do you recommend that I relearn his way? also I have always played guitar without pic and I have a quiet voice, so when I try and use a pic I cant hear my voice singing as guitar is louder, so end up straining my voice. Do you think its ok to carry on with not using a pic, or is it better to use a pic when playing and maybe get a mic for the voice? I'm not sure I've posted this question in the right place?

Hi Alison, what you are experiencing has a few different paths to take, all of them work and all of them help.
About re-learning to play chords, Mark or any other teacher or even a friend might play chords differentely, this does not mean that you are wrong or right, the rule is very simple, play what suits you best. If your G or C chord sounds great and you feel comfortable playing it certain way, there is no need to change it; so basically try both options and see what is best for you.

RE: Playing with a pic. This really depends on your playing style, of course, playing with a pic always will bring a louder but also clearer sound to your guitar playing, which is a great thing to have. Also keep in mind that when you get to play on a stage, it is most likely to have a mic for your guitar as well as your voice, so you will be okay. Also, playing with a pic doesnt necessarily mean to play loud, you can play quiet too but this might require a bit of practice.

I suggest you to play with a pic, simply because it sounds great but hey, there are some great guitarists who never used a pic and sound amazing, so again, it is about what makes you feel comfortable.

Hope this helps for now. If you have any further questions, you can always email us to: support@jamorama.com or post your comments and questions on our Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/jamoramalearnguitar

Yes this helps, thanks so much :)

Login to post a comment