Start a new topic
Solved

I can not access any video lessons.

I took advantage of your 24 hour sale at $20, and I can not access any of the videos at all. I feel i'm wasting my time. Could someone please arrange a refund for me. Thank you.

Hi Terrence, I replied to your support ticket this morning. Please reply through a ticket if you continue with problems.

All the best!

I have just started a new browser, Firefox.  I cannot play the lessons on it.  Get on the site OK, but message on screen says"Bummer! Cant play video with your present set up"   Funny that, because I can play the lessons on Internet Explorer.  Awaiting your answer....Tom

Hi Thomas, thanks for letting us know about this. Please make sure you have the latest version of Mozilla Firefox. Are you experiencing this issue with all the video lessons? Could you please let me know if there are some lessons that work okay?

Send me an email to: support@jamorama.com - Hear from you soon.

Cheers!

I have just purchased your offer of 12 months of lessons for $20 but I don't know how to access them. Can someone please help me or refund my money?

Hi Dianne, could you please send an email to: support@jamorama.com? I will reply you from there with your personal login information. Please note that you should have received an email after you purchase your membership, that email includes your membership information; make sure to check your spam.

Hear from you soon!

Kind Regards,

Luis

I can not get any lessons that I paid for to come up!!!! how the hell do I get my vidieo lessons?!!!!

Cannot access lessons links inside the frame.  Other links outside the lesson frame seem fine.  This started recently in IE 11 but also is a problem in a new (never b3fore installed on this computer) install of Firefox.

Suggestions?

Cam

I haven't been on the site for a while due to heavy work load now I don't appear to be able to access any lessons. Please help.

Regards,

Peter

Hi there, you should all have received an email with your login details to the NEW Jamorama members area. Please note that new login details include a username (not email address) and a password.

If you are still having problems with this please email us to: support@jamorama.com

I signed up on the 18th Sept 2016 and received my confirmation of subscription,however there is nowhere I can access my video lessons on the blues breakthrough of which there are 11 lessons in total,I have sent 3 emails without reply,can you please arrange to refund my $49 Thanks Peter Carton

Peter, how are you doing? I just saw this message on our "old" forum, I am pretty sure your problem has been solved via the support center, if it hasn't please email us to : support@jamorama.com

Cheers.

Login to post a comment