GrabOne problem / fix

We are aware that some of our GrabOne customers are having problems registering and creating their Jamorama accounts. There are a few different reasons why you might be experiencing this.

The quickest and easiest solution is to send us an email to: support@jamorama.com, so we can create your account for you. Please include the following details:

1. Full name
2. Email address
3. A password for your Jamorama membership (8 characters long minimum)
4. Voucher number (GrabOne)

We will be replying to your email as soon as we can. Please be patient. We are doing our best.

Whats happening with this?  

Yes I did this but have had nothing back but automated response. 

I have done the same and still waiting. Hope this gets sorted out soon.
Please be patient on this. We will be replying to all your emails as soon as we can, we are working on it. Also note that your registration period wont expire. Your 12 months membership will start running the day we create your Jamorama account.

Thank you all for your patience on this matter.

I emailed a few days ago too, didnt get an automated response and still waiting, waiting, waiting. It's not about the membership expiring Luis.....we just wanna learn how to play guitar now that you've spark our interest, and we're still on holiday and actually have the time!

Hope we get a couple of lessons in before we have to go back to work.......... :-(

Hi there, 

I'm in the same boat - has been almost a week since I paid for the lessons and it would be great to have access to them sooner than later. I understand it's a first world problem and not a biggy in the scheme of things. That said, the reason I paid for an online course was because I thought it would provide me faster access to lessons than finding a teacher. With each day that goes by, that's proving my assumption wrong. Is there anything that we customers can do to help speed up the process, Luis? 

Cheers in advance, 

K

Hi K and all of you reading this topic...

We are really sorry the automated process didn't work for you. Its been a nightmare with some of our support team members away on holiday just when the Grabone Sales go crazy. If you have sent an email to support@jamorama.com, you will receive a reply soon. We are doing our best, thanks in advanced for your patience on this matter.

Just got my registration email and finally able to log on.

Yee haa! Just learnt my first blues song.

Hope the rest of you guys get to log on soon.

Nga

But I still haven't received any messages from them. I am still waiting and waiting....... 

No one replied to me........

@Hanawa - Sending you an email right now with the instructions to create your Jamorama account. Thanks in advanced for your patience.

So i have been sent a FAQ account, but no real account yet?
What is going on?

Hi Ella, I sent you an email a couple of hours ago with the activation link for your account. Send us an email back if you have any problems registering your Jamorama account. All the best and thanks for your patience on this matter.

uh-oh,,, I'm signing up rather late..... didn't realise all these problems were happening....uggh, have sent an email to the Jamorama support with details as advised in the first email.... fingers crossed.... :)

@Angela. We have received your email and responded to it. Let us know how you get on. Thanks!